1) The person who asks me “can you write --” must review EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER.
2) No fancharacters.Fancharacters (A.K.A. ‘OCs’) are characters that people make up, designed to fit into a specific fandom. Guess what my last R.F. was about? Yeah. I will let fancharacters play minor roles in R.F.s (all you have to do is give me a decent character bio), but stories revolving completely around an O.C.; don’t even ask.
3) Plot summary must be vague.This one isn’t quite as strict as the others. For this rule, all this means is that I don’t want a PM saying, “I want a story about this character and the other characters should be this, this and this, and this MUST happen in the story-” I think you get the point. You need to say what you’d like the plot to be, and of course which character(s) you want the story to be about, but I need space to write, too.
4) I refuse to write ANY slash, yaoi, yuri, M-preg, and gender-bender fics.This gets more enforcement that even the first one. I refuse to write any of these kinds of stories.
5) Be patient.It may take a while for your story to get done.
And there you have it. 5 simple rules for a request fic.+AnimaMermaid Melody Pichi Pichi PitchWinx ClubSonic the HedgehogTokyo Mew MewKingdom HeartsLord of the Rings[Navy] NCISFutari wa Pretty Cure/any spin-offWolverine and the X-MenAvatar: The Last Airbender