Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Missing Artist - Update: Artist Found

Can someone help me? I'd like to buy this song (preferably from Amazon.com) but I don't know who does it, and all my searches have been inconclusive. The closest I've come so far is this mixed album over on Amazon, which has the original, but not the remix.

I'm fairly certain the title of the song is Sound of My Dream, and over on Amazon I've tried looking at DJ Amanda with no luck, and DJ Melodie with no luck.

I would try and search YouTube, but it's down again, dangit. If you know this remix, please leave a comment and let me know who does it. Anon comments are turned on.

Thanks!

(P.S.: The video clips are from Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star [A.K.A. "Pretty Cure Splash Star"] episode 49)

_____________________________________________________________

Update! 5: 44 p.m.

YouTube's back, and through it, I was able to learn that the song was by East Rockerz and is the DJ Splash remix. Yay! Thanks YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment