Friday, April 3, 2009

Top Ten Things T.A.R.N.S. Would Do if She Was President

Well, I've decided that, for a change, I want to have some fun. First, I want to wish Gmail a happy fifth birthday. My Easter banner went up early; the lyrics in purple are from Eleventyseven's "Love in Your Arms." I like that banner, mostly for the nice spring colors that were used. And now, on with my fun...

Top Ten Things The All Real Numbers Symbol Would Do if She Was President of the U.S.

10) Ask Neil Boortz to take a few weeks off his broadcast, put together a crack team of Conservative lawyers, and ask them to go over everything the Dems have passed to look for anything unconstitutional, so I can take steps to correct it. (I'll pay him for his time, if he wants to be payed.)

9) Instill Ann Coulter's motto as related to dealing with Communists /countries that have Nuclear Weapons: "Raghead talks tough, raghead faces consequences."

8) Add Ann Coulter to my Presidental Cabinet.

7) Regularly consult Rush Limbaugh about different issues.

6) Same for Shawn Hannity.

5) Dispatch members of the State Department to make sure Great Britain wasn't too insulted by Barack Obama and if they were, to find out how I could fix it.

4) Pass a law barring anyone who 'forgot' to pay taxes from working in the IRS, or anywhere else in the upper levels of government, for that matter.

3) Outlaw environmentalism. (I don't care if you practice it privately, but don't expect the rest of the country to outlaw flush toilets and black cars just because YOU think it's right.)

2) Overturn Obama's law banning drilling in ANWR and send American Oil companies up there just as soon as they can go.

1) Cut taxes on businesses. (And taxpaying Americans, for that matter.)

And there you have the top ten things I would do if I was President. Hopefully, I can leave this up for a few days before Obama does something else then sends me into spasms of agony and back here to report on it.

Have a great weekend!

(Hey, come to think of it, I'll be out for most of tomorrow, so it can probably stay up over the weekend. Cool. Anyway, see y'all later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment