Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Let's see, what I thankful for...? Okay, that would take way too long to list, so I'll give you the shortened version. I'm thankful for...

- My country (GOD BLESS AMERICA!!)
- My family and friends
- My lovely blog (Go Blogger/blogspot!!)
- The word 'blog,' which today I am finding highly amusing
- FanFiction.Net
- Books
- My diabetic supplies
- My salvation
- Music

And that's just the short version. Time would fail to break down music or books, to tell about my pets and stories and so many other things.

Unlike Halloweeen, I don't have very many Thanksgiving songs to choose from, so like last year I'm going to use Petra's Thankful Heart and add a second petra song as something of a bonus.

Petra - Thankful Heart



Petra - Keneniah



Have a happy Thanksgiving, everyone!! We have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment