Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Excuse the Dust, Please

If your computer is like mine, or I should say if your Internet browser is like mine, it lets you run more then Internet page off the same browser, opening new pages in tabs. If you've visited my blog this way, you may notice that it looks like my blog is taking forever to load.

This is not the case.

If you've visited before, you might remember the three videos I had embedded in my green sidebar. These will no longer load. Everything else will, but not those videos. I have been expecting this for some time now. You might have noticed that the blogger staff has been cleaning out many, many old gadgets. I knew something was up when I went looking to put a fourth video in the blue sidebar, but the gadget was gone. This is going to be quite a pain to fix, but personally I'm not surprised.

So when you see that the page isn't loading, and that the two videos I've been trying to fix don't fit in the sidebar, don't worry, I'm working on it. Everything loads except for the PreCure All Stars video, All About Us. This one will be the hardest to fix because it consists of video clips instead of a stationary image.

And if anyone out there knows how to fit a video into these sidebars, please leave a comment and tell me what you know. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment