Thursday, December 30, 2010

We'll Need A Crane

Hello everyone, I hope you had a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to everyone.

I guess Congress must have finally gone home, and not a moment too soon. In fact, I wish they had gone a little bit sooner. I have no idea how much damage they managed to cause before they left, and I'm half afraid to ask. I was travelling over Christmas, so I missed a bunch of news. I do know, however, that when I got up on the 26th someone had turned the TV to FOX news and the newscaster was asking about whether Obama would be able to complete his agenda with the new Congress that was coming in. And right before I changed the channel, I thought to myself, you know, I had wanted Odummer to get his agenda through, I wouldn't have gone out and voted for the Republicans.

But I digress. Tonight I was thinking about a song that I haven't listened to in awhile. It's by a group called "They Might Be Giants" and the song is called "They'll Need A Crane."

Now the song itself talks about a couple's relationship, that it fell apart, and how they'll need a crane to pick the pieces up and put them back together again.

And I thought to myself, you know, we're going to need a crane to break down what the Dems have already built and then pick up the pieces of our freedoms and put them back together.

Here's the song:







There was Obamacare, and Don't Ask Don't Tell got repealed, "Quantitative Easing," all the money Odummer managed to wrack up on his constant vacations/parties/what have you (by the way, did you hear that his vacation to Hawaii is going to cost taxpayers over one million dollars? And this comes not that long after his trip to India, when he took thirty-four warships with him), the Pigford slave reparations, and these are just the ones that I can think of off the top of my head. not to mention that fact that no thanks to Obama and his cronies, the national debt is through the roof.

We'll need a crane to tear this garbage down and return the country to normal. Don't let anyone lie to you; the country will not magically get better after the new Congress comes in. It is going to take years to fix this (if we're lucky.) I say this now because I expect to eventually hear some Independent whining that the Republicans couldn't do anything.

That's right; unless some Dems move to the center, the next two years will be gridlock. That's the idea. First we put up a roadblock and work undoing whatever we possibly can. But some of these bills are monstrosities, and I suspect it will take awhile to undo them.

By the way, a Democrat journalist just went out and said he couldn't understand the Constitution because the document was over 100 years old. Iowa Hawk responded to the guy in a unique way, but I think the best response came from a commenter on Gateway Pundit's blog:

It’s a good thing the left has all the intelligent people. If I was as smart as they are instead of just an ignorant TEA Party supporter I wouldn’t be able to understand the constitution either.

I second that. And just think, more fools like this have been running the country for the last two years. We're gonna need a crane to break all of this garbage down and start over again. The TEA party is the crane itself, and the Republicans, if they their jobs right, are going to be the metal ball on the end of the chain.

Let the smashing begin.

We'll need a crane, we'll need a crane
To take the bills the Dems built back apart
To make it break, it's gonna take
A metal ball hung from a chain...

No comments:

Post a Comment