It makes me happy because I agree with eight out of ten of these things. That's more than McCain got. I hope she runs for president in 2012. Well, let's get started on the list.
1. She is presently under investigation in Alaska for abuse of power.
La-de-da. I saw the article. It wasn't much to see.
2. She believes creationism should be taught in public schools.
Excuse me while I sing the hallelujah chorus. There's more basis for Creationism then Evolution, and evolution is still held up as the infallible truth. If the earth was really that old, how do you explain the fact that the earth's magnetic rays aren't completely gone by now? (I've got three other examples. Leave a comment about it. I'll be glad to share.) Anyway, I hope this comes to pass.
3. She is opposed to abortion even in cases of rape and incest.
Two wrongs don't make right. This is odd. I haven't thought much about whether it's okay to have an abortion if you've been raped.
Oh wait, I just realized, murder is always wrong. Moving on.
4. She strongly supports big oil. (her husband works for oil company BP)
Big oil isn't the problem, morons. -_-' Also moving on...
5. She has no federal or international experience. Prior to being governor (for less than two years) she was only the mayor of a small Alaskan town and a beauty queen!Barack Obama has no experience either, and that doesn't stop everyone from holding him up as the ultimate person who's gonna save us all. (He was only in the Senate for 143 days before he began running for president.)
6. She believes global warming is a farce and is opposed to listing the polar bear as an endangered species.Hallelujah!!! Please excuse me while I go sing the chorus again! Global warming is Al Gore's political tool, always has been, and media bought into it and sold it. Many scientist disbelieve the Global Warming farce, also. Don't believe me? Click here.
7. She supports drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and anywhere else big oil wants.Do you know what this means? It means we won't have to pay $4 a gallon for gas.
8. She supports Pebble Mine which will destroy the richest salmon run in the world.Don't know what this is. (Probably jobs for people.) Skipping it. But I will say I don't want to see the salmon go away.
9. She supports aerial shooting of bears and wolves even though Alaskans voted twice to ban the practice.I heard it described in the news article I looked at as a 'predator control program.' Makes sense to me. And if it was banned twice, WHY are you bringing it back up now?
10. She used $400,000 of state money to fund a media campaign in support of aerial shooting of wolves and bears.Once again, la-de-da. Don't know much about it, don't really care.
And that's the list, and my opinion on these things. I've stuff to do, so I'm gonna get going.
McCain & Palin for the presidency, 2008!