Monday, September 1, 2008

The Funk is a Good Thing!

And I discovered this without having to pay for expensive therapy. ^.^

Alright, the deal behind this is the fact I have done alot of research about 9/11. That research would always leave me slightly irritated, depressed, and rather angry.

Last night I wanted to explain some changes I'd made around here for September. These are all results of the 9/11 research. However, even writing that simple, short post, put me in my Funk.

So, I decided to do something about it. I got out my notebook, and began to write.

Why does doing this research make me feel this way?

Because a group of terrorists had the gall to come over here, hijack some planes, and use them to attack us. That pisses me off.

Because I'm equally pissed with a number of my fellow Americans, many of whom need some common sense instilled in their heads. Of course the government is responsible for what happened on 9/11. Of course Bin laden didn't claim responsibility for what happened. Of course it's a huge multi-corporation plot. Not.

I actually looked at the conspiracy theory back when I was doing my research, and long before I became deeply biased against the conspiracy theory. These people couldn't prove diddly squat back then, and they still can't do it now. I know. I'm still looking for proof. (There I go, back into my Funk again. I'll save the rest of this rant for later.)

So I was looking over my reasons, and the a thought occurred to me: Doesn't this stuff just mean I'm Patriotic? I think I can say with much certainty that the answer is yes.

I don't need therapy. The only thing wrong with me is that I'm patriotic, and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm happy. ^^

P.S.: Funk, in my case, defines as 'mental depression', not a 'state of fear.'

No comments:

Post a Comment