Monday, September 8, 2008

Changes

Alright, I'm in the middle of a somewhat important project, so I'll have to make this quick and get back to work.

The new banner is up (but you knew that), and if it seems slightly larger than my normal banner, that's because it is. The normal banner should be back sometime after this week.

And the song list will be back, too. It's time to be patriotic. Besides, most of theses songs were written after 9/11 anyway. Try number 1, it's one of my favorites. My favorite line is "I pledge allegiance to this flag. And if that bother you, well that's to bad."

I love that mindset.

Anyway, I'll get a couple more paragraphs done on my project, then start drafting my 9/11 post to go up here.

L8R!

But if you've got pride and you're proud you do, hey, we could use some more like me and you.Where the stars and stripes and the eagle fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment