Monday, May 3, 2010

My Blog Work is Never Done

And when it is done, YouTube will take down one of my favorite music videos, creating more work. The thing is, I ignore stuff like that until I'm missing about ten videos, then I have to revamp the song list.

Now, I'm trying to fix stuff on my Conservative Corner. The quote I have on Obama down there is from Opus #6 on this blog post. I'm putting it here 'cause I'm tired of putting it down there; the super-long link tends to muddle things up. So remember that.

Also, some of you may notice that I'm adding Liberal blogs to their own new special section. And I'm sure you're thinking, "But T.A.R.N.S., why are you keeping an eye on liberals?" That's exactly the point: I'm on keeping an eye on the liberals. I wan to know what those people are up to. Besides, some of these blogs I can compare and contrast with Conservative blogs, and that's pretty fun.

I have another blog in limbo in My Favorites since I'm waiting to see which side they come out on. I rather like how I can dump most of my important link on this blog and keep them here.

Well, it's time to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment