Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fixing the Song List

It's time for me to do this, 'cause I'm getting tired of trolling all over YouTube looking for the videos. That what the song list is for, darn it.

As much as I love Owl City, I now have 'Fireflies' on my Mp3, so I'll be taking that down. Another song I have on my Mp3 and no longer need on my Song List is Globus' "Take me Away." This is somewhat traumatic, since the song has been there since... basically since I started this blog. But now I have to get rid of it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ahem. Other than that I have to fix that Muse link, being as it somehow got confused with Ryan Star's 'Breathe.' Also, even though I own it, Petra's "He Came, He Saw, He Conquered" isn't going anywhere. Not yet, anyway. I'm also swapping Train's "Drops of Jupiter" for "If it's Love." The Train song I'm really getting tired of hearing is "Hey Soul Sister." It's decent song, but even my repetitive listening abilities wear a bit thin after hearing it for the fifty thousandth time.

Now let me think, what else was I going to add? Meh. It'll come back to me.

You may have noticed that I'm talking less and less about politics around here. The frank truth of it is is that it makes me angry a lot, and I'm working on FFN stuff now, so I'm spending less time on my blog. And when I do come over, it's usually to use the song list. So yeah. I don't know what the deal with that is, either.

But for now, back to work.

Darn it, what else was I going to put on that darn song list?

No comments:

Post a Comment