Monday, March 29, 2010

More Updates

When everything gets so complicated
Who do I choose to believe?
Religion can be so overrated
All I know is now I am free!

- Eleventyseven, "Love in Your Arms."



You know, in hindsight, perhaps posting my fancy new banner three days before it was time to put up my Easter banner was not my brightest idea. Oh well. I can always get the other one back out after Easter.

So, yeah. Banner's been changed. Lyrics in purple on it are from, well, you take a guess.

I wish I had more to talk about on here, but I really don't. I read through one of my old journals today. It was kind of cool. I had no idea that I'd recorded some of that stuff. Er, more accurately, I didn't remember that I recorded some of that stuff. It's really neat to go back and see some of that stuff. I wish I had started journaling a lot sooner.

I did keep a couple of diarys off and on when I was younger, but never like this. Ah well.

By the way, what's an eleventyseven, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment