Friday, March 26, 2010

About my updates

Yes, I know the banner looks weird against the background. I'm working on it. I'm also working on my pro-Israel poster.

But it case you're wondering what's going on around here, this would be me, thumbing my nose at the President (not MY president, I want nothing to do with that lying liberal scumbag) who is busy thumbing his nose at Benjamin Netanyahu.

And here I thought harassing Israel was just something he was doing while he waited for healthcare to pass.

I am sick to death of Barack Hussein Obama (Mm! Mm! Mm!) I'm so glad we can indoctrinate little children to worship him. I hate the healthcare bill, and that's all people can talk about. But that's good. That's okay. This needs to come out. People need to know.

And now BHO is busy harassing Israel. Yeah. 'Cause *that's* not gonna blow up in our face. The other day I saw a sign someone in Hollywood was holding a sign that talked about spaying and neutering Jews. Are you people honestly that stupid? No, really, I wanna know. Does anyone out there remember what happened to Germany? Anyone? Nazi Germany?

Oh, yeah, you're all Holocaust deniers. I forgot. Believe it or not, it is possible to be a Gentile and care about the Jews. I, a Gentile, do it often. (And for those of you wondering, a Gentile is anyone who is not a Jew.)

You know, ranting down here has made me feel a lot better. It is really true what they say about writing about your feelings. I think my blood pressure is already going down.

But yeah. I'm pi$$ed at off at how Obummer's treating Netanyahu, I can't can't exactly get to DC and protest out there, so instead I made a new banner. White and dark blue go very well together. Besides, I like the color blue.

To all the Pro-Israel people reading this, the time has come to unite!

To all the anti-Semites reading this, do me a favor. Go away.

-----------------------------------------------

There. I have attempted to change the blog so that's it's more blue and white. I hope it looks okay. If not, I'll fix it later. Next scheduled banner change is just before Easter.

----------------------------------------------

Update 3:58 pm: I took down the other changes I made to the blog; the glaring white was starting to bother me. But for now, the banner stays. If the white starts to bother me, I'll take it down and convert it to a cream-white.

No comments:

Post a Comment