Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just a Little Bit Backwards...

I like to look through people's profiles on FFN. It's really cool to see all the stuff people store there.

Another interesting thing is pen names. Some people have very unique Internet names. But enough about that. As I was browsing this person's profile (I won't name names) I happened to see this:
J.K. Rowling is like Obama famous.
Stephanie Meyer is like George Bush famous.
One has accomplished great things...one only thinks they have accomplished great things.

He/She had this in their profile because they didn't like Twilight. Now I'm not saying you can't have an opinion on authors and the books they write, I'm just saying that this person's a little backwards.

Obummer's accomplished things alright, but those aren't great things.

See here.

And especially here.

George Bush and Barack Obama. Both of them have made mistakes, but only one of them accomplished great things.

And here's a hint: it wasn't Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment