Thursday, November 6, 2008

Update (the Third)

Earlier post was deleted. I didn't mind it when I wasn't here, but I came back several time for links off the song list, and I finally decided to just scrap the dang thing.

Obama shouldn't have won. Someday people will figure that out. In the meantime, I'd like to take this opportunity to say that if the media keeps reporting on who Obama decides to put where, I may have to skip all news channels for the next 4 years.

Though the hype'll probably be over in a year and a half. Whatever.

After much fighting with Picasa, I managed to get my proper banner back up there. I don't know why Blogger can't read Picasa's URLs, the two of them were designed to work together!

And eventually I'll have to take my normal banner down and put my Thanksgiving banner up. Good Grief.

Anyway, I gotta get going. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment