Saturday, November 29, 2008

Update the Blog with brand new stuff, Fa la la la la, la la la la!

There's nothing like both of your local radio stations playing nothing beside Christmas music to either put you in a Christmas mood, or drive you batty. I lose, because it puts me in a Christmas spirit, and drives my batty.

But at least it inspires me to come down here and work!

My new Christmas banner is up .... it doesn't look very Christmassy, but at least it's a nice winter banner. And it fits all the winter holidays.

Plus I added some Christmas songs to the Song list! Yay Christmas music!

Well, I'm gonna get back to work now. More Christmas music to find, more stupid Christmas Song parodies to write. Shoot, I still have to come up with some Christmas stories.

Anyway, I'm outta here. L8R PPL!

No comments:

Post a Comment