Sunday, October 5, 2008

Teh Random, Volume 2

It's a shame I started my blog in a election year. I always have something new to gripe about. (Barack Obama and the extreme leftist media don't help with that either.) But discretion is the better part of valor, as they say, and I suppose that applies here. (besides, if I oughta keep my opinion of certain candidates to myself.

For now, that is.)

Anyway, I put up my new Halloween banner. I love Halloween. The clip art up at the top comes from some free clip art site; I forget which one.

The song list will need updating, I've got some new ones I'd like to add.

Eventually I'll have to come down here and practice embedding videos in my blog (so I can up my favorite Halloween music ;P)

But for now, I found a nice story over on FFN, so I'm gonna go do some reading.

L8R!

(Too short. It's always too short. But whatever. L8R!)

No comments:

Post a Comment