Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The First of September

Okay, so it's a little late for an update, but still, Here's what's been going on around Dial R.

People, what is the point of even having the stupid Picasa account if you can't link and insert the photos from your albums to your blog? Does anyone know a way around this, you know, other than finding a different image hoster? Changing banners has become a pain, and after the 9/11 one comes down, I have another for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

Alas, enough of my ranting. Picasa is awful, but we'll have to do more on that later. I did finally get the 9/11 banner up ther, as you can see, and I put the finishing touches on my Project 2,996 tribute. I wish I didn't have to remember this...

It feels strange having that banner back out, but it'll have to do.

I don't have as many patriotic songs as I did last year. I couldn't find a decent copy of Toby Keith's 'Courtesy of the Red, White & Blue' and I skipped 'God Bless America' becuase I didn't think very much of the guy who sang it. Plus what I forgot what the fifth one was. -.-

Anyway, enjoy. As for me, I'm off to go do some house painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment