Friday, September 18, 2009

9/11 Wrapup & Update

Well now, what next? The Project 2,996 poster will be up until I find a smaller one to replace it with; I think I'll keep a link to it on my blog for awhile longer. I'm working on a smaller poster, though.

Remember that song I linked to last year for 9/11 that I couldn't remember in time for this year? I remembered what it was:





The song being played in background is Hands by Jewel. There's an imstrumental version over there in my song list, and you might be able to find an actual version of the song on YouTube.

In related news, PMSNBC is whining about the effects of the attack on Muslims. Then again, this is PMSNBC; this is probably very in-character for them.

Extra special thanks to everyone who read and commented on my Project 2,996 tribute. It was the first time I'd ever done this, but I hope to do it again in the future.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment