Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Dischantixes for the Trix Sisters




The picture above is my new semi-redesigned Dischantixes for the Trix sisters, which I made for Winx Club story Winx Elements 3.


I like this design much better than the one the creators gave the Trix; you can see the horror in this picture here. The Dischantix could have been a cool plot device, but I think we can all safely say the creators made some mistakes. First the fact that the original Dischantixes were little more than underwear, boots and a couple of accessories, and second the fact that it only appeared in one episode.


The changes in this picture include the fact that the main part out of the outfit was made more like a swimsuit/bodysuit, the cover up/shawl things were brought up higher, and the necklace containing 'anti-fairy dust', or witch dust. Whichever name you prefer.


I don't mind if you want to repost this image elsewhere, but I would appreciate it if you told me where you were putting it, and don't remove my tag. That's all.
Anyway, please leave a comment and tell me what you thought about the picture. Eventually there'll be a link to this on my FFN page. ^^
L8R!

No comments:

Post a Comment