Friday, December 2, 2011

So, Yeah (Misc. Collection of Everything)

-->> Yes, guess who just remembered that she had a blog and that she hasn't updated for over a month. and she missed Thanksgiving, too.

Well, I'm a lot late, but this video is a Thanksgiving tradition, and darn if I'll miss it this year just because I was lazy. I love this song any time of the year.

Petra - Thankful Heart



Yay Petra!

I put up the winter/Christmas banner today. It's supposed to be for Christmas, but it's more of a winter-type thing. I don't know if I'll change the colors of the blog again this year. Can't remember if I did it last year or not.

-->> In miscellaneous unrelated news, Obama went out the other day and said that it doesn't matter if America succeeds or not, his children will be okay no matter what happens.

Generally I do try and express myself without swearing but sometimes that can be pretty hard. Via Gateway Pundit, via everyone he got it from:

“Our kids are going to be fine,” Obama told supporters at a campaign event last night. “And I always tell Malia and Sasha, look, you guys, I don’t worry about you . . . they’re on a path that is going to be successful, even if the country as a whole is not successful. But that’s not our vision of America. I don’t want an America where my kids are living behind walls and gates, and can’t feel a part of a country that is giving everybody a shot.”
Hey Odummer: BITE ME!!! this country is going down in flames and all you can do is try and use your kids for political gain and reassure them that's it's okay 'cause Daddy's set for life now and he can take of you, even if the rest of the country is on the highway to hell. (Courtesy of Mr Hope-a-Dope.)

He says that's not his vision of America. I agree. His vision of this country is much, much worse.

-->> And last, but certainly not least, it is Christmas time, and I'm thinking: Christmas music!  i'm planning on a  series of posts containing Christmas music. We'll see how it goes. I was a little concerned at first as to whether or not I would have enough music, then I realized that between Mannheim Steamroller and Trans-Siberian Orchestra alone I have enough. Anyway, here's the first one, which is more of a winter kind of song, but that's okay. It's techno, too, so some people may not like it.

Klaypex - Chinter's Will




That's all for this Round.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment