Sunday, January 24, 2010

Colts won!!!

Okay, so... I don't know beans about football, and it shows. A lot. I don't really care about sports, but today I find myself somewhat excited about the game I watched tonight.

And even I can understand when someone wins and loses, and tonight the Colts won! YES!!! They are going to the Superbowl!!

How much do ya wanna bet there's gonna be a party in Indy tonight? ;) Living out here in XXXXXXXXXXXX, I'm obviously not gonna be in Indy tonight, but I'd bet anything they throw a party out there.

Congratulations, Colts!! Here's hoping you win!!

The last time I cared about football this much was when the Colts actually went to the Superbowl. Huh. Well, it's time to celebrate, not time for self-analysis. GO COLTS!!!

YES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment