Monday, May 4, 2009

The 2012 Ballad

I don't know if I should feel guilty about this or not. This is the result of a hectic Sunday and a way-to-tired T.A.R.N.S. I wrote it at about ten p.m. last night when even though I was tired, I was too wound up to sleep.

Here we go. Liberals/Supporters of Barack Obama, turn back now!
___________________________________________

Obama Got Run Over by Republicans
(or, The 2012 Ballad)

Obama got run over by Republicans
Trying to win again in twenty-twelve.
You can say you don't believe in "Karma"
But as for me and Cheney, we believe

He'd been trashing the the free market
Socializing everywhere
Anything he got his hands on
Would soon be socialized and so unfair

Now we're all so proud of Palin
She's been taking this so well.
See them rally to her speeches
Man, we wanna see her win in twenty-twelve

It's much safer without Barry.
Our enemies won't soon attack.
'Cause they know that unlike Barry
Sarah Palin won't take any of their flack

Now the free world can recover
We can get some wealth back
But we just can't help but wonder,
Is there anything that Barry didn't sack?

Obama got run over by Republicans
Trying to win again in twenty-twelve
You can say there's no such thing as "Karma"
But as for me and Cheney, we believe!
__________________________________________

Well, there you have it. If you can, let me know how you liked it. I don't know how good it was because, like I said, it was late. And anything's funny when you're in desperate need of twelve hours of sleep.

Also, I think there's an extra verse in there. But that's okay. It's all good. I think. Yeah.

Ah well. L8R!

No comments:

Post a Comment