Tuesday, January 20, 2009

All Hail Barack Obama!!

You know, I don't care if you call me a racist. You'll do that anyway, so I'm going to have my say.

Today, we are preparing for four years of misery and woe. I don't think you'll be singing Obama's praises when your taxes go through the roof.

But today, in the spirit of Obama's inauguration, I've decided to do something outrageous and crude.

I'm going to throw my head back and laugh, of course.

Perhaps McCain wouldn't have lost if he had campaigned better.

Oh well. You can always make up for it later. Phone Atone:






Obama Win Causes Obsessisive Backers To See How Empty Lives Are:





Click Here to learn how to order your limited edition Barack Obama Commemorative Sunbeam.

And last but not least, click here to learn about Obama's new pet lapdog, named Media.

Have a happy tax hike!

-The All Real Numbers Symbol

No comments:

Post a Comment