Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Latest Update

Okay...what has changed around here...let me see....

Song list. I've added numerous other songs, one of the more recent being 'Inside Out' by Eve 6. I'm rather happy because I've been trying to figure out the title and band for like the last three years or something. The only thing I could remember was the chorus:

"I would swallow my pride, I would choke on the rind, but the lack thereof would leave me empty inside..."

And so on and so forth. One of my other favorite lines is 'burn burn like a wicker cabinet". I love that line. XD

I took off Rihanna's song 'Umbrella' and replaced it with 'Fighter' by Christina Auguilara. Nothing personal, I just thought I needed a change.

Hopefully coming soon will be at LEAST two political posts. Hopefully, there'll only be two. The intention of this place was not to become a political blog, though I do like to debate politics. (I just can't stand watching Obama get in front of a TV camera and be stupid.)

And, that's all I got. For more ...um...updates... check out my profile over on FanFiction.Net.

L8R!

No comments:

Post a Comment