Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Trespass on the Case: The Beginning

So for awhile now I have contemplated beginning another blog. I know: I can't keep up with the one I have so of course I should start another one.

Realizing that one blog is probably enough for me (notice that the other two I have haven't been updated in forever), I decided that I would not start a new blog. Instead, any posts that I would have put on the new blog will be here under the heading of 'Trespass on the Case."

Now, let me explain the name.

'Trespass on the Case' is a legal term used to describe an event where someone you know steals something from you, and you trespass on their property to retrieve your stolen chattels. That action is called trespass on the case. but I like to think of the term a little differently, perhaps as trespassing on the case of a story, news item, or product review. Or law case, as the case may be.

It's a bit of an unusual term, which is why I thought it would make a great title for a blog.

The new icon in the sidebar over there can be considered something of a shrunken banner for TotC. I'm going to try and hyperlink it so that all TotC posts can be accessed by clicking on it - but we'll see how well that works.

Let the trespassing begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment