Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Music, Trans-Siberian Orchestra Style

Alright, enough of RamaHanuKwanzMas. it's time to break out some real Christmas music!

For some strange reason, the Trans-Siberian Orchestra sticks out in my mind as one of the bands I learned about after I moved to Indiana. This is kind of odd as many of the bands I currently listen to I never learned about until after we left Michigan. But as far as "Indiana bands" go, TSO sticks out in my mind more than others.

TSO is better known for their Christmas music, and that's definitely what I know them for. So let's have some Christmas music, a la Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

TSO - Christmas Cannon Rock



Well, it was good until we hit the last minute and a half or so. (I prefer instrumental myself.) Let's move on to something better.

TSO - Christmas Eve in Sarajevo 12/24



In case you're wondering, the little "'Tis the season to be Jolly" bit they do at the end, well, I can tell it's not there, at least not in the mp3 version.

TSO - Queen of the Winter Night



For our last Christmas song for this blog, it's the classical Wizards in Winter a la Christmas lights. I think this is the original Christmas lights set to TSO music video, but I'm not completely sure. Either way, enjoy.



Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment